ELKİMA was founded in 1973 by our General Manager FAHRETTIN SELÇIK in BURSA as electrical contracting service company to be active in the field of engineering and consultancy.
Growing by the time from a small workshop to the modern facilities in Kemalpasa Industrial Zone ELKIMA from repair and maintenance to the manufacturing ELKIMA brand transformers became a big and well known name in sector.
In 1991 changed status to Limited Liability Company and continue services under ELKIMA corporative name. In 1996 ELKIMA started transformer manufacturing with its own know how. In 2014 started production of Oil and Dry Type 3D wound core transformers. Our production continues in Kemalpasa Industrial Zone with growing capacity on 13.000m2 facilities according to ISO9001 Quality Management System, ISO 14001 Environmental Management System, OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System.
ELKİMA Transformer Test Laboratory has TS EN ISO/IEC 17025:2010 Accreditation Certificate.
Our products have Short Circuit Withstand Test report from the International Independent credited laboratories such as KEMA/DNV – Netherlands, Cesi – ITALY, IPH- Germany. Besides thousands of private and official organizations in our country, ELKIMA staff of Turkish Engineers, tecnicians and workers are ready to offer services to you. Also ELKIMA exports its products more than 50 countries of the world. We are ready to serve you with our products wherever Energy demand exists.
We are in service with our products wherever energy is needed. Our main activity fields;
- Production of power and distribution transformers up to 36kV and between 10-31500kVA,
- Production of 3D Wound Core Dry Type (Tref-Dry) and 3D Wound Core Oil Type (Tref-Oil) Distribution Transformers,
- Production of special type transformers,
- Type tests and routine tests in our High Voltage Laboratory,
- Maintenance and repair of all brand mark of transformers,
- Chemical and electrical oil tests in our Oil Test Laboratory,
- Oil separation and exchange,
- Transformer maintenance and tests on site with our Mobile Service Vehicle,
- Oil processing and tests on site with our Mobile Service Vehicle,
- Purchasing, sales and exchange of second hand transformers,
- Sales of transformer spare parts,
- Environmental friendly, mobile and under energy (on load) Oil Regeneration on site.